As simple as laminating may sound, there is some information that is definately needed in order to complete a quality project. Are are some general questions that should be answered before a project begins:
1) What thickness does the laminate need to be (i.e., 0.25-2.25 mm)?
2) Edge seal (laminate goes beyond the edge of the document), or flush cut (laminate stops at the edge of the document)?
3) Apply glossy film or matte film?
4) What is the type of paper stock that is being laminated?
5) Was the print work done with an ink printer or a digital printer (if you know, what type of printer was it printed on)?
Check us out at www.makepapereasy.com.